Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 December 2012

ASSIGNMENT 1: FIVE PIECE PORTFOLIO

        So far, I had learned the proportions of every part of the human body, practised perspectives, practised drawing the individual characteristics and clothing, learned how colour can be used to texture and light a piece of work, learned how line theory can be effective and how finally, shapes and silhouettes can be used to create a great character design. Through all of this, I was set the task of developing and handing in a five piece portfolio. To me, this means a chance to showcase everything I have learned so far and eventually, get marked on my work this semester (hopefully a first).

   My intention was to take all that I had done (besides the terrible onion), polish out the imperfections and present it as professionally as I could. The five pieces (that I completed in 1 day including the villain design by the way) are below.








          Well that's the first semester all done. All I have to do is hand this in an enjoy Christmas with a bit of further reading for other modules. However, I will be posting throughout the holidays if I read something in Edge magazine or on Gamasutra.com that is relevant to this blog. 

Oh, and feel free to comment. I would really appreciate it! Thanks!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

NEXT POST: FURTHER READING FOR IDEAS

No comments:

Post a Comment