Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 December 2012

FURTHER READING FOR IDEAS

          Ok, so I thought I'd have no work to do over Christmas besides the further reading for other modules. As it turns out, I have some homework to do over the Christmas holidays - further reading. 

     My tutor has given me a selection of books to choose from. The one I choose, I must read in its entirety. Whilst making notes and posting them on my blog, my tutor will look at my notes and make a decision for after the holiday - what we should design and draw from the book we have chosen. 

     So, be expecting a few more posts from me covering my initial ideas and notes. Before I even choose the book, I'm going to ensure that every 3 chapters I read, I will post a 3 chapter overview  and review of ideas and notes - nothing to lengthy though, just so I can reference it in the coming weeks.

NEXT POST: THE CHOSEN BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment