Total Pageviews

Friday 4 January 2013

THE CHOSEN BOOK

          After a Christmas of relentless Borderlands 2, Far Cry 3 and Black Ops II gaming (most notably Borderlands 2). Long deliberation settled me on not one, but two books to read for this pending task, both of which are penned by the same author - Scar Night and Sea of Ghosts by Alan Campbell. 

Scar Night (2007) and Sea of Ghosts (2012) by Alan Campbell

      Why two? I'm not going to lie, I'm just greedy. The two books are in their own right compelling - too compelling for neglect. So, why refuse myself the added visual vocabulary of reading both books rather than one. And to be honest, his writing style and visual direction appeal to me more than any other option anyway.

 So, somehow over Christmas, I've managed to land myself in the situation of reading five books - Catching Fire, Gone, Level Up! The Guide to Great Video Game Design and these two recent additions that I must add, have great covers! (who say's don't judge a book by its cover?)

Here to hoping I haven't set too much reading for myself!

NEXT POST: SEA OF GHOSTS: CHAPTERS PROLOGUE - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment