Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD PROGRESS 23/03/2013 (UPDATE 2)

     I finally started added the brush strokes in. Browsing the internet, I found two brush sets that I liked (the ones that are free...) and with them, I started to slowly build it some brush strokes and added in a background and a floor to add some much needed depth to the picture - plus, it just looks cool.

STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD (IN PROGRESS)
by Christian WHelan

      It's not done yet. Ashley Wood's work is very impressionistic, so to achieve that style, I need to add in some bolder, sporadic brushes into the actual character himself. At the moment, too much of the previous version is showing through. Hopefully, within the next half an hour, I should have this piece done, polished and presented. I'm chuffed with it so far.

NEXT POST: STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD (COMPLETE)

No comments:

Post a Comment