Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD PROGRESS 23/03/2013 (UPDATE)

      Another hour and I've pretty much got the character down. It's been easier than I expected to be honest, I'm just kind of going with the flow. Now, I know I said I wasn't putting much detail in, but I lost track of my goals and time and ended up doing anyway. I may have screwed myself over here but I'm yet to find how it looks when I add on the brush strokes.

I'm such an idiot!


STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD (IN PROGRESS)
by Christian Whelan
STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD DEVELOPMENT
by Christian Whelan

      I think now is a good time to start adding the brush strokes and a basic (and I mean basic!) backdrop. With that, I may put a top hat on the floor to develop the perspective and make the pose more interesting.

NEXT POST: ASHLEY WOOD: PROGRESS 23/03/2013 (UPDATE 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment