Total Pageviews

Thursday 11 April 2013

STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD PROGRESS 23/03/2013

      30 minutes later, and I've got a very basic model down for the Ashley Woods piece. Obviously there's a lot more work to be done, but from this foundation I can begin to refine the details, add in detailed highlights and mess with the contrast to match the head. Once I've got that down (Note: I'm not going to go mental on the detail) I can start adding the Ashley Wood flavor into it. Hopefully I'll have this done within the next couple of hours


STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD (IN PROGRESS)
by Christian Whelan

     There's something not quiet right with this though. I think it's the head, but that can be edited later. Right now, I'm worried about getting the important information down so that when I add the brush strokes in, they come through.


STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD (SKELETON)
by Christian Whelan

I've seriously smashed this out of nowhere. I'm not being anal about everything, in fact, I don't even think I'm thinking... 

Deadlines....

NEXT POST: STYLE MIXING: ASHLEY WOOD PROGRESS 23/03/2013 (UPDATE)

No comments:

Post a Comment