Total Pageviews

Sunday 16 December 2012

TASK 2: BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOSHOP (HAND-IN)

          Before learning the rendering techniques and practising them on various templates, I was given the second task of drawing an entire black and white image of myself on Photoshop. This image had to include a full body drawing (to demonstrate body proportion), a front view of the head (to demonstrate head proportions and facial detailing) and a side view of the head (to demonstrate proportions and profiling). The final hand in for this task is below.


        I had learned how to draw the body, the head, the face, the hands, the feet and even the clothes. And from theses lessons, I believe I have managed to complete this task successfully  Yes, there are a few flaws - the overall body is too two-dimensional and the full body face is a little vague. But these are things I can eventually improve on. In terms of the faces, I believe I have successfully exhibited my skill level at this present time. As an additional note, I developed this piece whilst learning the basics of lighting and thus, I decided to add in some basic monochrome lighting to add depth to the piece (even if I forgot the light the side view...).

NEXT POST: TASK 3 - COLOUR AND LIGHTING (HAND-IN)

No comments:

Post a Comment